Today I made some minor modifications to the BBCT REST API. I decided to have versioning in the path of each route, for example api/v1/brand-names. The current version of the API is incredibly simple: 3 endpoints which only return a list of strings. The next improvement is to add a seearch or filter query which will limit which strings are returned if they match the given query string.

I also started researching hosting solutions. I worked through a Google AppEngine tutorial and will likely start there. Google Clloud offers free quotas. Once you exceed the quota you start to pay for usage. If I decide to move to another hosting service, I should ba able to transfer without too much difficulty since I am using Django.